Jenny Kepler, MFT
Jenny just “gets” parents and kids. She knows how to navigate systems and stages that are scary to parents—you can lean on her. Jenny has extensive experience working with families, parents, and couples but what really draws people to her is her deeply constructive, non-judgmental and discerning eye that makes her such a powerful resource to families. Jenny specializes in helping parents address a wide range of behavioral problems and emotional stressors that families encounter during the early years of development, and she knows development (both of kids and parents) inside out. She has been working with pregnant mothers, children and parent couples for the past 11 years as a therapist, doula and early childhood educator. Jenny is also a mother herself so she gets parents from her own personal experience raising two children.
Jenny is gifted in her work with men struggling with anger issues, struggling in their careers, in relationships, and with anxiety. She is also specializes as a co-parent counselor, parent coach and family therapist.
A warm, intelligent and interactive therapist, Jenny has a knack for swiftly getting to the core of what clients bring to therapy. She uses best practices and current neuroscience to help her clients identify and prioritize goals, get relationships back on track, and quickly change old patterns that have them stuck, opening up new abilities to address the deeper issues that got them there in the first place.
Jenny's Online Reviews:
"Jenny Kepler is an amazingly gifted, compassionate, and skilled therapist. Her warm, grounded, and authentic presence make it easy to open up and talk about the more difficult stuff. I love how she is able to be compassionate while also being engaged and direct, leaving you feel seen and heard. As a parent, she really gets how parenting can be both deeply rewarding and incredibly challenging at times, allowing you to feel accompanied on the journey. I highly recommend her." - Google
- 2012-14 Through the Looking Glass: In-home family therapy, Early Head Start home visitor, trained in parent/infant psychology, families with disabilities, sensorimotor integration, temperament
- 2014 March: Newborn Observation training, Kevin Nugent
- 2014 Feb: Wisdom 2.0 Conference: Raising a Conscious Generation
- 2013: Neuroscience of Mindfulness & Love Conference, Jack Kornfield & Dan Siegel
- 2011-12: Community Healing Centers
- 2011: MA Counseling Psychology, CIIS
- 2010-11: Integral Counseling Center
- 2004: Certified Birth Doula (DONA Intn'l)
- 1998: Preschool Observation Program and Child Development
Jenny is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #88830.